Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

 Prompt Response: One thing I've always been curious about is why your foot feels tingly when it "falls asleep" and what causes that. I assume it has something to do with nerves and things related to your anatomy but it's something I've never remembered to look up ad every time my foot falls asleep I wonder about why it's doing that.

Summary: Today in class we worked on perfecting our paragraphs and typing it up on writeable. We also took notes on what not to say in your paragraph such as using second person and to leave "I" out of it unless it is a quote. We then began typing our final paragraphs into writeable.

Reflection: I liked that we did our paragraphs in a group and were able to synthesize our ideas and I feel like it gave me a better understanding on how my arguments should be constructed especially the explanation portion with the three sentences. One thing I would like to continue working on is conclusion paragraphs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Describe a time you felt completely lost.