Describe a time you felt completely lost.
Prompt Response: One time I felt lost was in AP Precalculus every day since the beginning of school. The teacher goes too fast and doesn't explain the information enough for me to understand and I feel behind and can't compute the work. It is definitely the most lost I've been in a class in highschool and I am in the process of getting tutoring because I don't like feeling behind or incorrect.
Summary: Today in class we revisited types of claims such as claims of fact and claims of value. We went around brainstorming different claims of fact and ended the class off doing a worksheet about claims of values by picking a topic and creating a list of criteria going with the claim you made for that topic.
Reflection: This worksheet was helpful because it cleared up any confusion I had about claims of fact because we learned that claims of fact don't actually have to be facts because those can't be argued, they just have to sound like facts. Additionally, the claims of values worksheet gave me good practice on created claims and evidence for this specific type of claim.
Comments
Post a Comment