Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

 Prompt Response: This might not stand out heavily, but between me and my friends I feel like I spend the most time participating in a sport. I swim 90 minutes before school and then 3 hours after 5 days during the week and then another three on Saturday. While a lot of my friends are in sports, I haven't encountered someone that has as much of their day dedicated to it time-wise as me which shows up in conversations and I'm reminded that a lot of my life is taken up by swim. 

Summary: Today in class we took a quiz on College board about identifying claims in passages and finished wish a writing portion asking us to identify the author's claim and provide evidence from the passage. 

Reflection: This quiz was a good introduction to what the AP Exam will look like and the types of questions we will encounter while taking it. I thought some of the questions were challenging because two answers were very similar and could both be the answer so I had to figure out which one applied more to the passage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Describe a time you felt completely lost.