Working with others can expose you to ideas or perspectives you may not have considered on your own. What is one idea, suggestion, or approach from a group member that improved your paragraph or changed the way you thought about the argument? Explain how it helped you.

 Prompt Response: One idea from a group member was our first reasoning that relationships can become a major distraction since you're constantly communicating with your partner instead of paying attention. Her input was helpful because she has been through a relationship and experienced a breakup so her first person perspective provided a new sense to our approach that my other partner and I did not have.

Summary: Today because the wifi was out, we worked on new vocab words and wrote down their definition in our notebooks. We then went on to writing out fill in the blanks with sentences that consisted of the words and we had to determine which one was best applicable. We also read a passage about a guy's opinion on governments and answered questions related to the reading. 

Reflection: Today's class was pretty low-key and I knew more words in this set than I did in the last such as arable, discerning, and metamorphosis which was nice. I thought that the reading was pretty challenging because the author used vocabulary and grammar I'm not very practiced in so it was hard to understand for the questions. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Describe a time you felt completely lost.