After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

Prompt Response: One thing I did well on on my essay was my evidence and based on the feedback, I compared two aspects of my evidence and then related it back to my thesis and successfully related personal experience into my second evidence body paragraph. One thing I need to improve on was generalizing some of my statements more to ensure they are still true and not overstated. In the future I will make sure all my claims are more precise as to strengthen my reasoning further. 

Summary: Today in class we read our feedback for our essays and then started and Adobe Express assignment where we wrote our own poems and then decorated the online poster with themes that related to our poem. I wrote my poem about growing up and enjoying in the moment experiences and I really like my poem.

Reflection: It was helpful receiving feedback and encouraging to know that my thesis and evidence paragraphs are well-developed. It was also helpful to understand that I still need to work on my sophistication and not overgeneralizing claims. I also enjoyed writing my poem and using Adobe and I feel like the results were pretty good. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Describe a time you felt completely lost.