Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.
Prompt Response: I like class discussions the most because it's helpful for me to get my thoughts organized when I say them verbally and I feel more confident in my answers when I'm saying them to a class then when I'm just staring at a paper. I also appreciate when we go over worksheets together because I get to hear other people's ideas and I feel like that can be added to my foundation of knowledge on the topics we're discussing.
Summary: Today in class we looked at another FRQ from the 2013 exam about the relationship between ownership and different aspects of ourselves. We analyzed four different theories from three different philosophers and choose the theory we believed we could best support and argue. We then did the same organizer as yesterday by making five claims and putting them into the category we thought best fit and expanded on our evidence.
Reflection: I think I'm getting more comfortable choosing a position in an argument and creating claims to back what I chose. I think I still need a little bit of work on identifying what the question is asking and how to set up my essay with my reasonings. I would also like to continue practicing underlining the key details of the prompt to have a full understanding of what the question wants to see in my answers.
Comments
Post a Comment