What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
Prompt Response: The most creative thing I have ever made was my extra credit one pager last year in APES because I got to draw several different environmental issues and solutions onto one page. I synthesized all of the topics into sections and it was probably the best drawing and coloring I've ever done so I was disappointed when she didn't hand it back to us because I was really impressed with my artist abilities.
Summary: Today in class we read a speech by President Trump about immigration and analyzed using SPACECAT the different parts of the speech such as audience, purpose, context, and where it showed ethos, pathos, and logos.
Reflection: It was interesting to read the speech and fully understand all the components that go into it. Sometimes when you're reading something you don't realize all the literary parts of it so it was cool to break it down together especially analyzing the targeted audience and different forms of ethos, pathos, and logos.
Comments
Post a Comment