What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 Prompt Response: In AP Lang, I think I'm doing well during the discussions on participating and having good claims and evidence but I think I need to work on putting it down on paper after because I find it much easier to answer verbally than typing or writing it down. I also need to improve on explaining my evidence in paragraphs because I feel like I'm still a little confused on that aspect. 

Summary: Today in class we wrote our paragraph on Writeable about "good kills" and had to highlight each section for claim, evidence, and explanation and use a combination of our discussion points on Wednesday with outside knowledge to form a well thought out response to the prompt. 

Reflection: I think that I did well on making my claim and evidence but I had a bit of trouble writing out my explanation because I felt like I was just repeating what my evidence was saying and my brain felt foggy of what to write. I usually have this issue when I need to write out my answers instead of just doing it orally so that is something I want to continue working on. I also felt like my conclusion could have been stronger and I'm not sure if I did it right. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Describe a time you felt completely lost.